Creekstone Community Center is designed with a luxury resort feel to compliment an easy living life style.
Why make Creekstone your home…
Creekstone embodies the full sense of community. Our residents are welcome to stop into the resident lounge and enjoy the complimentary coffee bar, monthly happy hours, active community groups, 24-hour fitness center or yoga on Saturday mornings in our flex room. In the summer enjoy our resort style heated seasonal pool and cabana. Come and experience the Creekstone Lifestyle…
As a Creekstone resident you will be able enjoy the beautiful property. Relax in the pocket park with benches and community garden or take a hike on the Crescent Trail that runs right across the Creekstone Property.
Creekstone is located in the town of Perinton with close proximity to expressways, thruway & shopping. A five minute drive to Wegmans, and a short drive to Eastview Mall, Perinton Square Mall and other shopping.
- Host private parties and events in the Club Room, Cabana or Library. There’s room for big or small celebrations
- Resident lounge with complimentary coffee bar
- Library with resident book exchange
- WiFi available in Community Center, Cabana and pool area
- Fitness Center with complimentary lockers
- Pocket park with benches and community garden
- On-site self-storage facilities for lease
- Walking trails with direct access to the Crescent Hiking Trail
- Controlled access entry
- Monthly resident happy hour
- Pets welcome with dog park area
- Saturday morning Yoga class
- Resort style heated pool
- Frequent resident activity groups including playing card and game night
What our residents say:
“I currently live here in one of the townhomes and we love it! It is without a doubt THE NICEST rental I have ever come across. The community feel is awesome – everyone is really nice here – from the residents to the workers! The staff at Creekstone put on monthly Happy Hours with drinks and food – some getting themed and being bigger parties for holidays. The pool is amazing! There is a pool house, gym, facilities to use for parties and gatherings. A dog park was just put in for the residents who live here with dogs. There is nice scenery if you want to walk – a bridge and creek, wildlife, wooded areas. I hear NO NOISE from any neighbors (and hopefully they don’t either because we have a little one who found his “outdoor” voice 😉). I highly recommend this place – for the beauty, quality and convenience! You won’t find any rental better than this – truly.” Lynn